Life is Brief, Art Endures

Vita Brevis, Ars Longa
Hippocrates

Monday, September 22, 2008

Discontinuing graphite with pastel

I have decided to no longer take new commissions at this time for the graphite drawings with pastels. I may offer something similar in color soon in another medium such as watercolor, acrylic or mixed media that will be in the same price range. Although beautiful, they are too time consuming to do.

If you have already commissioned or recieved a pastel and have another child you were wanting in the same fashion, I will certainly be willing to do that child in a matching pastel in the future, while not offering commissions in pastel to new clients. All pastel commissions that I curently have will be honored.

I will still offer graphite and graphite with charcoal portraits.

No comments: